Mallika Sherawat in Love !

Mallika Sherawat in Love !

Mallika_Sherawat_hot_girl

Mallika says, "now I am in love with my............!!" Do you know friends who is lucky ? Know it...

Mallika_Sherawat_hottest

Mallika Sherawat is back in India and is going all out to promote her flick 'Hisss'.
I have not met my perfect man yet, says Mallika. I believe my fortune has plans for me to wait for him. For now I am in love with my Naag in Hisss.

Mallika_Sherawat_hottest_actress

All I can think about and talk about is 'Hiss' says Mallika Sherawat

Mallika_Sherawat_hot_item

Mallika at the promotion of her flick Hisss

Mallika_Sherawat_hot_indian

I think till whatever extent the common man is ready to see me I am ready to promote my film, says the lady

Mallika_Sherawat

She may have wooed Hollywood, but Mallika says 'You can take Mallika out of India but you cannot take India out of Mallika'.

Mallika_Sherawat_hot_model

Mallika strikes a pose. Hiss will create history, says Mallika. And We Know the HISTORY.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored