Celebrities Controling Their Diet

Good looks are often acquired. Ever wondered how Bipasha Basu shed her flabs or Lara Dutta is svelte even at 35! Find out friends...

Bipasha_Basu_reveal_her_diet_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Bipasha Basu: I follow no diet regime at all. I just work out like crazy in the gym and keep on my toes the whole day.
Read More: Celebs Controling their diet>>>

Sonam_Kapoor_reveal_her_diet_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Sonam Kapoor: On the contrary, I eat every two hours. Since my day is packed with strenuous physi¬cal activity-shooting, swimming or dancing-I never allow myself to go hungry for too long. If I feel peckish I snack on nuts and dry fruits. Drinking plenty of fluids through the day is also a must for me. I drink coconut water every hour or two; it not only quenches my thirst but also helps me feel fun. Other natural drinks such as cucumber juice and buttermilk also help me stay hydrated and keep my energy levels up. I am quite particular about avoiding fried foods and sweets. Salt and sugar are silent killers so I consume both in moderation by switching to natural sugars and seasoning in my food.

Lara_Dutta_reveal_her_diet_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Lara Dutta: I am a vegetarian. I have six or seven small meals, a space out cabrs and proteins, and have lots of fruits and vegetable juices.

Celina_Jaitley_reveal_her_diet_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Celina Jaitley: I eat seven mini meals every day after every two-and-a-half hours. Breakfast is a must. I've lots of fruits and nuts. I also drink seven-eight cups of green tea a day. But no calorie count because my intake depends on the amount of stress per day.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored