Bollywood Girls Reveal Their Diet

Good looks are often acquired. Ever wondered how Sonakshi shed her flabs or Shilpa is svelte even at 35! Find out

Sonakshi Sinha_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Sonakshi Sinha: My diet is very basic. I just eat well. I eat small meals every two hours to keep my metabolism going. Breakfast consists of Eggs and paratha and lunch is normally brown rice, two rotis and chicken or fish, or dal and vegetables. I try and cut out carbs and stick to just salads for dinner. Guilt trip: I have a sweet tooth, which I try very hard to control. I’ll indulge once in a while, but I’ll make up for it by doing an extra 30 minutes in the gym the next day.
Read More: Bollywood Girls Reveal Their Diet>>>

Deepika Padukone_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Deepika Padukone: I understand my body and I know what it reacts to, so I always eat well-balanced meals. I like to try different cuisines - South Indian is my favourite. I just don’t go overboard. I tend to put on weight when I eat too much dessert and sweets, so I have to keep it under control. So if I get a dessert, I share it with someone but I never deprive myself.

Dia Mirza_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Dia Mirza: I start my mornings with warm water and fresh lime to detox. When I eat simple food without too much spice and oil, my skin stays healthy. I eat lots of fresh and wholesome fruit and veggies. Anything sin excess is a no-no.

Shilpa Shetty_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Shilpa Shetty: I don't avoid any food. My calorie intake is about 2,000 per day. I don't need that much carbs because I don't do manual work. I eat non-vegetarian food every day except Thursday. My breakfast is a bowl of porridge and normal tea. Then I work out (three-four times a week). After I return, I've a protein shake, two dates and eight black raisins. My lunch at 2.30 p.m. comprises one roti (bread) made of five different kinds of grain. And I must have ghee (butter) on my roti, can't do without ghee on my roti, vegetables done in refined oil, chicken and daal. Then if I've a craving for something sweet I have a kulfi or a chocolate. I've green tea late afternoon and I've lots of hot water throughout the day. Evening, I've a flavoured soya milk. Then a cup of tea, no food until dinner, unless I feel hungry, then maybe an omelette sandwich. Dinner at 9.30 - lettuce salad with pomegranate or apple. And I avoid roti in the night. I'm a late sleeper.

Riya Sen_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Riya Sen: I can't diet! As soon as I think of dieting, I start thinking of chocolates. But I'm into controlled eating. Every time I'm hungry during the day I eat. But I control the quantity. I'm not over-ambitious about my workouts. I've never had a really major weight problem. I hate the over-worked-out look in women. I believe Indian women look best when they're slightly voluptuous. I love to swim, do light weights, attend dance classes and I do spinning.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored