Madhuri Dixit : Dhak-Dhak Girl

Family first for Madhuri: I am looking forward to acting but I have to look after my family too, especially my growing school going kids, says Madhuri Dixit

Madhuri_Dixit_with_flower_FilmyFun.in

Madhuri Dixit was back but only as a judge for a reality show and a face for advertisements. For some time she stayed away from bigger prospects like signing a movie, and finally agreed for the Soham Shah’s remake of ‘Satte Pe Satta’ along with Sanjay Dutt. In the film she will be playing Hema Malini’s character.
Read More: Family first for Madhuri>>>


Madhuri_Dixit_smile_FilmyFun.in

But as this dhak-dhak girl takes on her role in front of the camera, she has set her priorities apart. She says, "I am looking forward to acting but I have to look after my family too, especially my growing school going kids. I need to look after their studies, food, well-being, etc."

Madhuri_Dixit_bollywood_diva_FilmyFun.in

Having had a successful innings in Bollywood, people in USA enjoy watching her old movies. "I get all pepped up when my friends in America watch my movies on DVD. They also feel proud to be associated with me. But in the end if I manage to make a comeback in films, it will depend on the comfort level of my family members," concludes the beauty.

Madhuri_Dixit_with_Shriram_Nene_FilmyFun.in

Madhuri is married to Dr Shriram Nene, a cardiovascular surgeon. They have two sons - Arin and Rayan.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored