Sushmita Sen's Spoke About Her Marriage

Sushmita_Sen_beautiful

Sushmita Sen ended up talking about her marriage thoughts at a function recently. Read on...

The sensational actress who is always frisked by media about her marriage spoke bluntly, "When I will get married the whole world will come to know..."

Sushmita_Sen_looking_good

"...Marriage is something very important to me and the whole nation will rejoice and be with me for my special moment", said the former Miss Universe

Sushmita_Sen_milky

Sushmita enjoyed every moment at her good friend and her expert Dr. Trasi’s daughter’s wedding. She even shook a leg and hugged and admired a blind girl who dedicated a song to Sushmita there.

Sushmita_Sen_in_stylish_black

Despite a busy and hectic day powered by heavy rains that day, Sushmita turned up to bless the couple.

Sushmita_Sen_beautiful_face

"I was shooting the whole day and then I picked up my daughter from her school and came here. Unfortunately I could not attend Dr. Trasi’s elder daughter’s marriage last time but I was sure even the hard hitting rains couldn’t stop me from coming this time", said the ever smiling Sush.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored