Emma Watson Reveals How She Feels About Los Angeles

Emma Watson reveals how she feels about Los Angeles...

Emma_Watson_sweet_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Emma Watson doesn’t spend too much time in Los Angeles and it seems that there is a good reason for that. The young ‘Harry Potter’ star admits to the U.K. ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ that she is totally scared of L.A. "I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time," Watson says about how L.A. makes her feel. She also notes that if she had to live her life that way, she would "lose it."
Do you feel that way about L.A.?
Read More: Emma's Feelings>>>

Emma_Watson_picture_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Emma_Watson_hot_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Emma_Watson_cute_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Emma_Watson_wallpaper_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored