Aishwarya Rai-10 Men in her Life

10 men who know Aishwarya from close quarters speak about her and what she means to them. Check Out Friends...

aishwarya_rai_beauty_queen_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Right from her husband Abhishek Bachchan to leading fashion designer Manish Malhotra to ace director Karan Johar to top make up artiste Mickey Contractor, all talk about their memorable interactions with the former Miss World.
Read More: 10 Men Decode Aishwarya Rai>>>

aishwarya_rai_with_abhishek_bachchan_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Abhishek Bachchan on the first time he met Aishwarya states, "The first time I met Aishwarya was in August 1997. I was on a recce for my father's film 'Mrityudata' in Switzerland and she was shooting her first film, 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya', with my dear friend Bobby Deol. I remember one evening Bobby invited me over to his hotel for dinner and Aishwarya and the rest of the unit were there. That was the first time I actually met her..."

aishwarya_rai_smiling_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

"...although I had obviously seen her before, since she was Miss World and all that. I don't remember the moment when I knew she was the one, actually which is weird, but it always just felt right. If you ask her, she will tell you the same thing...that the minute we came together, we both knew that this was something for keeps. So, there wasn't just this 'one' defining moment, it always felt perfect!"

aishwarya_rai_beautiful_actress_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Mickey Contractor on Aishwarya's very first day as a model: "When I first met Aishwarya on the shoot of a talcum powder commercial, she was shocked by my language (I used to abuse a lot). She kept smiling on set. She told me later that she wondered what kind of weirdo I was. I then worked with her on her first film 'Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya' and on several ad campaigns thereafter. She carries off every look I create for her.

aishwarya_rai_hot_in_black_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

"She is daring, adaptable and confident of the way she looks. Over time, the only change in her face is that she is leaner and more mature now and she looks very international. She is a natural beauty. When God was distributing good looks, the rest of us must been in the loo, because she got it all," Mickey adds.

aishwarya_rai_milky_face_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

Ashutosh Gowariker talks a how Aishwarya became his Jodhaa "When i finished the draft of my epic romance, I sent Aishwarya a single line SMS politely asking, 'Will you be my Jodhaa?' Promptly came the reply, 'YES!' and that is how our association began. Today, she is one of my closest friends."

aishwarya_rai_with_hritik_FilmyFun.blogspot.com

"The character of Jodhaa demanded a fiery yet graceful personality, and Aishwarya achieved this balance beautifully. The scene before the intermission where she's angry with Akbar for accusing her of deceit, is tremendous because she conveys vulnerability with angst, using her eyes to emote. This was one of the most memorable moments in the film," he adds.

Next Filmy Fun
You May Also Like


Sponsored